tisdag 6 maj 2014

Thoughts.

What I have heard from these stories is that these camps are extremely brutal, the older lady who is interviewed in the podcast tells stories about how the guards repeteadly hit the inmates heads against the walls, now what I think about that is that its extremely horrible that people have experienced this agony of being in a concentration camp, and it sounds extremely disgusting to be placed in one. And I think that it is almost unreal that Hitlers insane idea about this actually made it trough and became a reality. And I can personally say that I don't really think I would last long in one either and I am so sorry for all of the people who got maybe their parents or children taken away to camps, to never be able to see them once again.
And one of my thoughts is that I feel really bad about the poor people who got put in concentration camps, and I hope that all of the people that died rest in peace.

1 kommentar:

  1. The story about the guards hitting people's heads against a wall is really disgusting and it's almost impossible to understand.

    SvaraRadera