fredag 24 januari 2014

Random writing nr.1

It was a warm summer day in California, I had just recently broken up with my fiancé after a big fight of me suspecting her cheating on me. And day after day, the more time i spent away from her the aching in my heart for her company started to increase, I got severely depressed after a few months of not seeing the only person i have ever loved in my life.
But it wasn't until i was taking a stroll on the beach, when I saw her laying there, sunbathing in the hot California sun. I actually waited for her to stop tanning so i could go and talk to her, she looked so happy, while I was crushed.
But when I got the courage to go and talk to her again, the only words that spilled from my mouth was "I daren't stay long, I just had to see you."


2 kommentarer:

  1. Two thumbs up for this story :)

    But please, my dearest Benjamin, why on earth can't you start writing "jag" with a capital "I"? WHY??

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha my bad, as I said in the other comment, I didn't have the time to check my grammar!

    SvaraRadera