fredag 24 januari 2014

Random writing Nr.2

It was a dark humid and shivering cold night in the bad parts of Russia, I had just finished smoking my cigarette and i was walking down the street trying to see my dealer, but when I knocked on the door too his apartment, none answered, which was very weird since he usually stayed at home with the fear of the cops breaking in any moment.
There was none home, but the door was still unlocked and i took one deep breath, opened the door and went inside, it felt like an horror movie, the place was a mess, papers laying everywhere, tables and chairs flipped, the whole room was turn't upside down, but there was something that caught my eye.
In the middle of the floor, it was a small little jewelry box, and inside of the box, there was a small note that said "Don't worry, meet me at midnight by the bridge, come alone".

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a good start of a story!

    I just need to check something with you. You write "none" twice where it's supposed to be "no one". Make sure you're certain of the difference!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Okay, I wrote It in kind of an hurry because of the time limit, that's why my spelling Is a little of :)

    SvaraRadera